Customize your Google start page with background images, personal pictures, colors, links to your favorite sites,
|Top Twitter Terms
- twadd: to add/follow someone to your Twitter account as a friend.
- twaffic: Twitter traffic.
- twaiting: twittering while waiting.
- twalking: walking while twittering via text.
- twapplications: Twitter applications.
- twead: to read a tweet from a fellow twitterer.
- tweepish: feeling sheepish or regretful about something you tweeted.
- tweeple: Twitter people, Twitter members, Twitter users.
- tweeps: Twitter people that follow each other from one social media/network to another.
- tweetaholism: the continued use of Twitter as an addiction that is difficult to control.
- tweetaholic: someone addicted to Twitter, so much so that it may be an actual problem.
- tweet-back: bringing a previous tweet conversation or reference back into the current conversation.
- tweet-dropping: eavesdropping on someone else’s home page in friends mode.
- tweeter: a user of Twitter.
- tweeterboxes: twitterers who tweet too much.
- tweetheart: that special tweeter who makes your heart skip a beat.
- tweetin: when a group of twitterers agree to get together at a set time to twitter.
- tweet(ing): the act of posting to Twitter.
- tweets: posts on Twitter by twitterers.
- tweetsulted, tweetsult: what do you think it means, you dumb twitterer?
- tweetup: when twitterers meet in person – a Twitter meet up.
- twideo-cronicity: when you’re watching someone’s videos and they are simultaneously leaving a comment or tweet for/at/about you.
- twiking: biking while twittering via text.
- twinkedIn: inviting friends made on Twitter to connect with you on LinkedIn ().
- twis: to dis a fellow twitterer. very bad form.
- twitosphere: community of twitterers.
- twittastic: fantastic, wonderful, superb.
- twittcrastination: avoiding action while twittering, procrastination enabled by Twitter use.
- twittduit: If you need to tweet a friend that does not follow you, post a twittduit asking your followers to pass a message.
- twittectomy: an unfollowing of friends.
- twitter-light zone: where you are when you return to Twitter after any time away and feel disoriented and lost.
- twitter stream: a collection of tweets often times in alphabetical order
- twitosphere: the community of twepple.
- twitterati: The A-list twitterers.
- twittercal mass: a community that has achieved a critical mass of twitterers.
- twitterer: a user of Twitter (compare: tweeter).
- twittering: to send a Twitter message.
- twitterish: erractic behavior with short outbursts.
- twitteritas: women who play with their twitters.
- twitterness: a person’s contribution to the twitosphere.
- twitterfly: being a social butterfly on Twitter evidenced by extreme usage of @ signs.
- twitterject: interject your tweet into an existing tweet stream of conversation.
- twitter-ku: those who either post on both Twitter and Jaiku () or load their Twitter feed into Jaiku.
- twitterlinkr: a service collecting the best links posted through Twitter.
- twitterlooing: twittering from a bathroom.
- twitterloop: to be caught up with friend tweets and up on the conversation.
- twittermob: an unruly and ragtag horde of people who descend on an ill-prepared location after a provocative Twitter message.
- twittermaps: a mashup technology that lets Twitter users find each other using google maps.
- twitterpated: to be overwhelmed with Twitter messages.
- twitterphoria: the elation you feel when the person you’ve added as a friend adds you back.
- twitterage: rage at a twitter post.
- twitterrhea: the act of sending too many Twitter messages.
ஐ ☜♥☞ ℒℴѵℯ ☢ ✦ ↯
♡ ღ ❥ ツ ✓ ♋